mgr. Mirosław Lisiecki
Options to obtain credit for a practice:
BEFORE COMMENCING PRACTICE
Step 1: Print out the following documents.
- Contract about organizing student’s occupational practice – 2 copies
- Referral for occupational practice – only if it is required by the employer before establishing cooperation with you
- Daily Report Daybook of the student occupational internship
- Certificate of completing occupational student practice Certificate of completing vocational student
Step 2: Submit 2 copies of the contract to the employer for signature.
Step 3: Submit 2 copies of the contract signed by the employer to the Faculty Supervisor of Occupational Student Practice.
Step 4: Submit the signed contract to the employer.
AFTER THE COMPLETION OF PRACTICE
Step 5: Submit documents signed by the employer to room 116 (not later than 3 weeks after completing a practice):
- Certificate of completing occupational student practice
- Daily Report
If you want to obtain a credit for occupational practice based on work or other activities,
please, submit the following documents to Ms. K. Borkowska (room 218A):
- Declaration of completing vocational student internships
- Employer’s opinion of internship
- Copy of the Contract or document confirming the period of professional activity and its character