1 / Assessment of competences expected on the labour market – both at the beginning and at the end of studies, which allows analysing the effectiveness of education in the area of competence improvement and development.
2 / Support in building individual development paths – in a form that suits you best: these can include:
– individual meetings with a career advisor;
– e-mail contact with an advisor facilitating the interpretation of the test results;
– development guidelines for planning competence improvement, for which the starting point is the result obtained in the test;
– literature suggestions for those interested in broadening knowledge about competences and their development;
– indication of the training offer tailored to the level of competence specified by the test;
– thematic articles;
– links to films and lectures on issues related to the development of competences
3 / Support in building individual career paths:
– thanks to the competence test you can consciously plan their development;
– a conversation with an advisor will help you draw up and implement an individual professional development plan;
– just as information contained in the Development Database;
– e-Career profile will help you appear on the e-labour market;
– it will facilitate your contacts with employers.
4 / Information on the labour market – the portal provides current information on the shaping, changes and expectations of the labour market as well as various types of thematic reports and analyses.
5 / Facilitated contact with potential employers – because they are also users of e-Careers, they post job offers here, and you can easily send them the CV created here.
6 / Possibility to create a CV – e-Career has its own CV creator with three templates to choose from.
7 / Developing your own profile – similar to industry portals: e-Career is simply a type of a university Pracuj.pl
8 / Making an appearance in the VGU e-community – your account will be active even after you graduate, you will have easier contact with other graduates and students of subsequent years. It will also be possible to track the fate of graduates because this function is already provided by the Portal. You can present your own story there as well… Together, we can write a story of success!
9 / Possibility to participate in internships – you will always find here current information on the availability of internships for specific fields of study
10 / You will be up to date with all matters related to your own development and the labour market!