Your vote counts! Take part in Student Council elections
Want to have an impact on our University life? Do you like working for the common good? Are you creative, ambitious, and can you inspire others? Don’t wait – run for Vistula University Student Council! You will fulfill yourself, meet new people, gain valuable experience, and develop social competences. The elections will be held on October 24-25 on the USOS platform.
Candidates’ registration is open from October the 10th to October the 16th.
- registration of applications is open from October the 10th to 16th;
- the election campaign will run untill October the 20th;
- the voting will take place online on October the 24st – 25th;
- the results will be announced on October the 26th.
To increase your chances of being elected to the student council, you can prepare a presentation of your candidacy, in any form! And send it to the email address: email@example.com until October 19th!
According to paragraph 24 of the Student Council Regulations:
- All elections for the Student Council and decisions for accepting or excluding candidates are supervised by the Student Activity Department and the Heads of the Student Council.
- All materials of the campaign should be accepted by the Student Activity Department.
- Candidate who spoils, ruins, wrecks up other candidates’ materials or in any other way obstructs other candidates’ campaigns may be excluded from the elections.
- Materials must not offend any of the candidates.
According to the Student Council Regulations:
- Members of the Student Council are elected from among students of the 2nd and higher semesters of study.
- Members of the Student Council Executive Board are elected from among students of the 2nd and higher years of study.
- Membership in the Vistula University Student Council is open only for students of Vistula University.
- Membership in the Vistula School of Hospitality Student Council is open only for students of the Vistula School of Hospitality.
According to the rules of the Marketing Department and the Department of Student Activities:
- no campaign material can break any of the internal University regulations;
- no campaign material can break any of the Facebook or Instagram regulations;
- no campaign material can break the European or Polish law or infringe on human’s rights or promote any kind of discrimination or hate speech;
- no part of campaign material can humiliate, ridicule or in any other way insult other candidate/s;
- all materials must include the author’s name and surname in their description.
- maximum video length is 45 seconds, it must have clear sound, good light, good quality and format.
Run for election! Choose your representatives!
The application form is available HERE. https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=_iql6Khu90eydXg_cIe1-mvRC6slAT1MsDHB30z1Yw5UNkpHSDlMU1hEWTNQTEJHNDlMSFFCR1VQNS4u&origin=QRCode