Your vote counts! Take part in Student Council elections
Want to influence what is happening at the university? Do you like working for the common good, are you creative, ambitious, and can you inspire others?
Don’t wait – run for Vistula University Student Council! You will fulfil yourself, meet new people, gain experience, and develop social competencies.
To increase your chances of being elected to the student council, you can prepare a presentation of your candidacy, in any form! And send it to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org until November the 21st!
- registration of applications is open from November the 8th to November the 21st;
- the election campaign will run from November the 23rd to the 24th;
- the voting will take place on-line in November from the 25th – to December 1st;
- the results will be announced on December the 2nd.
According to Student Council Regulation Documents:
- To be a member of the student council is open to any student from the 2nd year and a further semester of studies.
- To be a member of the Student Council Executive Board is open to any student from the 2nd year and a further year of studies.
- Students of Vistula University can only be a member of Vistula University’s Student Council.
- Students of Vistula School of Hospitality can only be a member of Vistula School of Hospitality’s Student Council.
Elections to the Student Council are held in accordance with strictly defined following rules:
- all Elections for the Student Council, and the decisions for the acceptance or the exclusion of the candidates is supervised by the Student Activity Department and the Heads of the Student Council.
- all campaign materials should be accepted by the Student Activity Department.
- any candidate who is spoiling, ruining, damaging other candidates’ materials, or, in any other way is intruding upon other candidates’ campaigns, could be excluded.
- no materials should be offensive for any of the candidates.
According to the rules of the Department of Student Activities:
- any campaign material must not break any rules of the University’s internal regulations;
- any campaign material must not break any rules of Facebook’s or Instagram’s regulations;
- any campaign material must not break any European or Polish law, as well as human’s rights, or promote any kind of discrimination or hate speech;
- any part of campaign material must not, humiliate, ridicule, or in any other way, insult (an)other/other candidate/s.
All materials must include your name and surname in description.
Maximum video length is 45 seconds, it must have a clear sound, good light, good quality, and appropriate format.
Run for election! Choose your representatives!
The application form is available HERE.