‘Culture Fest 2019’ at Vistula. Open yourself up to the riches of other cultures
Presentation of different cultures, integration, and fun the Social Club invites you to the Culture Festival, 2019. This is the third edition of this event within the Vistula Group of Universities.
Culture Fest is a unique project, with clear evidence of openness and sensitivity to cultural and artistic diversity. You will get to know music and dances from different corners of the world, discover other customs, and taste unique cuisine.
You will make a great journey, because cultural diversity enriches and inspires. It allows you to overcome limiting beliefs and habits.
Within two months, four groups of students of the Vistula Group of Universities will show the cultures of various, specified drawn-out countries. There are only two weeks to prepare the presentation.
The following will be assessed:
- harmony of communications;
- originality of the idea;
- dedicated time.
On February the 25th – the first team presented ‘Mali’.
The next presentations will take place:
- March the 11th;
- March the 25th;
- April the 8th.
Gala Culture Fest will take place on April the 15th.
- the team should consist of 8-10 students;
- after selecting the country to be presented by the team, two more people can join the group;
- if a team member has decided to change team, he will be disqualified;
- it is forbidden to employ ‘outside people’;
- time for presentation is 30 – 60 minutes.
The winners will receive prizes.