Webinar dedicated to final-year students of a Bachelor’s Degree or a Master’s Degree studies at Vistula’s Universities
The end of the academic year is coming. If you are a final-year student of a Bachelor’s Degree or a Master’s Degree studies, in Polish or English, you certainly have many questions about:
- the thesis submission process;
- tips for the final exam;
- legal stay after graduation;
- Erasmus+ programme for recent graduates.
We will explain all the procedures, during the webinar on April the 9th, 2021. We will answer your questions, and resolve your doubts.
Webinar session in English:
- 17:00 –17:10 – opening speech – Wawrzyniec Konarski, PhD, Rector of Vistula University
- 17:10 – 18:00 – submitting your thesis, step-by-step procedure – Davut Han Aslan
- 18:10 – 18:20 – language check: how it works – Ewa Currie
- 18:30 – 18:40 – residence issues after graduation – Anar Ibrahimov
- 18:40 – 18:50 – Erasmus+ programme after graduation – Jasur Babaev
- 18:50 – 19:30 – FAQ SESSION
We cordially invite you.
On April the 9th, 2021, at 5:00 p.m.