How to get money for your own business?
You are thinking about starting your own business or you are already taking the first steps in business – find out how to get money for it. AIP Vistula and the Vistula Group of Universities invite you to the workshop on “How to get money for your own company” on December 7 at 18:00 in room 224. At the meeting you will learn, among others:
• How to build a business without involving large financial resources
• What is the difference between a business plan for a bank and an investment fund
• What the investor cares about the most
• How to find a Business Angel
• How to prepare for a meeting with an investor
• You will learn tricks that investors most often surprise with startups
• You will learn what European funding is currently for the development of the company
• When the loan pays more than subsidies or investments
The workshop will be conducted by Michał Misztal, business coach, long-term regional director of AIP, who over 11 years of work on the development of entrepreneurship in Poland took care of over 600 startups. He is the author of business educational programs for beginners. He was also a consultant with several dozen investment processes, several of which were successful.
You want to have a guaranteed place, REGISTER.
The meeting is in Polish but the coach will answer questions in English if needed.