Call for Intensive Project ICE LAB Lisbon 2020, May 03-09, 2020
ICE LAB – Innovation and Creative Entrepreneurship LAB
- 10 BA or MA open-minded, creative, motivated and adventurous Tourism, Business, Finance, Economics, IR Students.
To participate in ICE LAB Lisbon 2020
Apply! – Now!
Send an e-mail with CV and a short motivation letter:
First Deadline – 20 December!
You will research the tourism industry in Poland as a case study in which you investigate the following:
- Poland wants to expand and attract more visitors (tourists, business people, students) in an innovative and sustainable way
- Poland might face some challenges and barriers in the travel business. Clarify these challenges with proof and data.
During the project in Lisbon, within international teams, you will work together to find innovative solutions and creative ideas. At the end of the ICE LAB, you will work out a detailed report presenting your solutions and ideas to the challenges.
Departure on May 03, 2020. Program from May 3 Evening to May 8, Saturday at leisure. Return Saturday or Sunday.
70 students from 7 different countries:
- Austria, Belgium, Finland, Germany Poland, Portugal, The Netherlands
Vistula can send 10 students to Lisbon
What’s in it for you? You will:
- work in international teams
- experience innovative and creative entrepreneurship
- develop new skills
- make new contacts, new networks, new friends
- enjoy cultural and social activities
- become inspired
- get 2 ECTS points
You will stay at a hostel in Lisbon
- Accommodation (bed and breakfast), transport to and from Lisbon airport and administration costs around 200 euros.
- 20 Euro participation fee
- Return flight (the sooner it is booked the cheaper)
Apply! – Now! Send an e-mail to email@example.com with your CV and a short motivation letter
First Deadline – 20 December!!