Vistula University Merit Scholarship
Vistula University Merit Scholarship provides financial support for outstanding new students who wish to study and act as ambassadors for Vistula University and Vistula School of Hospitality.
Deadline: 1 August 2022 / 15 January 2023
Study in: Poland
The course starts: October 2022 / March 2023
Vistula University and Vistula School of Hospitality are the most internationalized universities in Poland. Scholarships are awarded to outstanding applicants from all countries in the world except Poland to pursue a full-time degree in any Bachelor’s or Master’s program available at Vistula University and Vistula School of Hospitality.
Vistula University (Warsaw, Poland), Vistula School of Hospitality (Warsaw, Poland),
Level/Field of study:
Any Bachelor’s or Master’s degree course offered at Vistula University and Vistula School of Hospitality
Number of Awards:
70 scholarships are awarded for the 2022/23 academic year.
100 % tuition fee discount for the first year of studies.
Vistula University Merit Scholarship covers the full period of studying under the condition of high academic and extracurricular performance during studies.
You can apply for Vistula Merit Scholarship if you:
- are a non-Polish citizen;
- have proven an outstanding academic and extracurricular performance;
- have a minimum IELTS 6.0 certificate or equivalent internationally recognized certificate
Applications are open.
- apply online for the Vistula University Merit Scholarship Program
- pay the registration fee;
- apply for the chosen Bachelor or Master program conducted in English at Vistula University or Vistula School of Hospitality and get a conditional or an acceptance offer to commence study in October 2022 or March 2023;
- agree with the terms and conditions of Vistula Merit Scholarship regulations. Vistula University Merit Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador and have already shown outstanding academic and extracurricular performance.
Please read the “How to apply” section and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more information:
Phone: +48 510 858 087 or +48 798 066 870.