Career at the University
At the Vistula Group of Universities, we adhere to the principle that employees are our greatest asset and they are the most important capital of the organization. It is thanks to the competences, commitment and independence of our employees that we develop dynamically and achieve success on the market. We focus on creating a friendly and open work atmosphere among our specialists who approach their duties with passion and commitment. We operate according to processes and procedures that systematize and help improve our work. We adopt best practices. We can also create and implement our own ideas and solutions, and thus have a real impact on the functioning of the organization. We believe that nothing is impossible, and this approach guarantees our continuous improvement and helps stimulate our creative thinking.Read less
At the Vistula Group of Universities, we adhere to the principle that employees are our greatest asset and they are the most important capital of the organization. It is thanks to the competences, …Read more
In connection with the introduction of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), candidates who are interested in working at Vistula University / Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management are kindly asked to send their CVs to a special email address: email@example.com
It is required that the submitted CVs should contain the following statements:
When submitting your CV please remember to:
- Include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of carrying out the recruitment process.”
If you wish to participate in the future recruitment processes or other recruitments conducted by the Vistula Group of Universities – Vistula University / the Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management, please add the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of personal data provided by me and as well as any other information contained in the attached documents for the purpose of future recruitment processes conducted by the Vistula Group of Universities – Vistula University and the Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management.”
Personal data Controller – the Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management or Vistula University Vistula University, Stokłosy 3, 02-787 Warsaw.
Contact to the Data Protection Inspector, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose and legal basis as well as the period of personal data processing
recruitment for a position, in accordance with the job offer – legal basis for data processing – data necessary for employment, based on the law, which is the Labor Code. Additional data provided in the application, the legal basis is the voluntary consent of the person expressed by adding a statement of consent in the submitted documents or by an explicit action consisting in submitting the application in connection with the job offer. Data processing is continued until the completion of the recruitment process.
- future recruitment processes – legal basis for data processing – voluntary consent of the person. Data processing is continued until the consent is withdrawn, but not longer than half a year.
- providing data to other universities from the Vistula Group of Universities for recruitment purposes. Legal basis for data processing – voluntary consent of the person.
- authorized data controller’s employees,
- service providers who have been entrusted with the processing of personal data for the purposes of implementing services provided to the data controller, in particular such entities as: IT service providers, accounting firms, external auditors, – to the extent necessary for the proper performance of the commissioned services,
- other universities from the Vistula Group of Universities – Vistula University and the Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management, which may conduct their own recruitment processes.
Voluntary data provision
Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment.
Rights associated with the processing of Personal Data
You have the right to:
- access your data and demand its correction, removal, or restricting the processing of your data.
- withdraw voluntary consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing that was carried out before consent withdrawal.
- transfer personal data, i.e. to receive personal data, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
- restrict data processing or to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”)
- file a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
Our job offers:
Sorry, we’re not hiring for now!