The conference about culinary tourism
The latest research and opinions on the state of culinary tourism, the prospects for its development, possibilities and limitations in Polish conditions and drawing attention to good practices from abroad. We invite you to the third scientific conference “Kulinaria w kształtowaniu produktu turystycznego. Teoria i praktyka.Kulinaria”, which will take place on April 17 in the campus of the Vistula Group of Universities, at Stokłosy 3 in Warsaw. The organizer of the conference is the Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management from the Vistula Group of Universities.
The conference is addressed to scientists, the tourism industry, local governments and tourist organizations. It is in Polish.
• culinary tourism in Poland and in the world,
• the cultural value of a culinary tourist product,
• hotel facility on the culinary trail,
• examples of culinary tourist products,
• creation of innovative tourist products,
• organization and management of the culinary route,
• tourist product as an event.
If you want to participate, please report via the online form. REGISTRATION.
Deadline for sending applications with the papers: 28/02/2018,
Information on accepted papers: 15/03/2018,
The deadline for submitting participation without papers: 30/03/2018.