“Different Poland? 1918-2018 alternative scenarios of our history ” – meeting with the author of an exciting book – Rector of AFiBV, prof. Witold Orłowski
There was an error in earlier communication regarding the author’s meeting with prof. Witold Orłowski.
The meeting will take place on Wednesday, November 7, at 4:30 p.m.
- What would Poland look like today if the Bolsheviks won the battle of Warsaw?
- What would happen if in September 1939 the Germans did not attack us?
- How our fates would have gone if the Warsaw insurgents managed to free the capital before the entry of the Red Army?
- Where would we be today if Polish transformation broke down in the early 90s of the last century?
- Did the situation of the country only be determined by a coincidence of circumstances independent of us?
These fascinating questions asked prof. Witold Orłowski. Although he is an economist, not a historian, he created in his latest book some interesting, alternative scenarios of the history of the last century. He used well-known model tools and drew one conclusion – at the beginning and end of the last century there were miracles, thanks to which Poland came out of the worst oppression.
The VISTULA Academy of Finance and Business and the REBIS Publishing House invite you to a meeting with prof. Witold Orłowski.
Before the meeting you will be able to buy a book and receive an autograph from the author.
We cordially invite you on November 7, 2018 at 4:30 pm, Aula 2b