2020-2021 VISTULA Fellowships
As the Vistula Group of Universities (VGU) continuously expands and approaches new markets in the higher education sector, our ambition is to be even more recognized internationally in areas that are most important for the global academic community. We, therefore, not only seek excellence in teaching and delivery of the most up-to-date knowledge to our students through innovative methods but also, we want to be creators of knowledge that brings the highest added value to industry, academia and society at large. This is why we put forward a number of the 2020-2021 VISTULA Fellowships to researchers from foreign universities.
The aims of the Fellowships are:
- to foster long-term interdisciplinary research collaborations,
- to prepare and publish high-quality research in 2021 that are of significant socio-economic impact; co-authorship with the Vistula University research staff is highly encouraged.
The 2020-2021 VISTULA Fellowships are based within four research clusters, namely:
- Economics and Finance,
- Political Science,
All research at the Vistula University is coordinated by our interdisciplinary Science and Research Centre. For detailed information, please visit: vistula.edu.pl/en/science-and-research.
- One-year (or less) in-house employment contract.
a) Research only – conditions and remuneration to be agreed individually, depending on experience;
b) Research and Teaching – conditions and remuneration to be agreed individually, depending on experience;
- One-year (or less) non-resident Associate Fellowship-employment contract, conditions and remuneration depending on jointly agreed publishing outcomes.
Please note that all forms of the 2020-2021 VISTULA Fellowships can be simultaneously combined with employment at the Fellow’s home academic institution (in the case of fellowships 1a and 2 there is no need for sabbatical).
Beyond the agreed Fellowship, scholars are additionally awarded for high-impact publications. The awards vary from 500.00 EUR up to 10,000.00 EUR (before taxation, detailed information upon request).
The 2020-2021 VISTULA Fellowship application should consist of:
- a brief Cover Letter,
- a research CV highlighting up-to-date research and publications,
- the 2021 Anticipated List of Publications to be completed and published during the course of the 2020-2021 VISTULA Fellowship (namely: by the end of 2021).
Interested candidates are encouraged to forward their complete application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!