Physical Education Classes are obligatory for first-year students of the full-time Bachelor’s degree, and cannot be transferred to further years of study – transfer is associated with a conditional pass.
Conditions for completing Physical Education Classes:
- Physical Education Classes at the University.
- Classes take place once a week at the sports hall and gym of Vistula University Group at 3, Stokłosy Str. The type, day, and time of classes, are chosen by the student.
- REGISTRATION in the sports hall on: 17th – 21st October, 2 pm – 5 pm
There are no on-line enrolments for Physical Education Classes.
- PE classes are not included in the USOS plan, but they are held, according to the plan, placed at the sports hall.
2. Training sessions of sports sections of the AZS Vistula University Club.
- They may be attended by students presenting the appropriate level in a given sport’s discipline.
- Days and hours of training are on the board next to the sports hall.
- Trainers accept applications for the section.
3. Completion of PE outside the University.
To pass, it is necessary to obtain the consent of the Director of PE and Sport Studies. Willingness to complete PE outside the university, should be reported in person by the student, on the following days:
- Mondays 1:20 pm – 2:20 pm, room 64, near the sports hall
- Mondays 3:25 pm – 4:25 pm, room 65, near the sports hall
- Fridays 12:45 pm – 1:45 pm, room 65, near the sports hall
Applications by November the 18th, 2022, at the latest.
4. Long-term sick leave (semester or annual)
- Students with such exemptions are required to complete physical education classes, by participating in classes conducted in a different form.
- The sick leave must be delivered to the tutor for the first class.
- Alternative classes are held on Fridays from 10:50 am to 11:45 am in room 65, next to the sports hall. The first classes will be held on November the 25th, 2022.
- Lecturer – Aleksandra Waleszkiewicz, MA, e-mail: email@example.com.
Office hours: Fridays, 11:45 am – 12:45 pm, room 65, near the sports hall.
5. The director of the PE and Sport Studies Centre may exempt a student, who is of a high level in sports, from Physical Education. Confirmation of the level by November the 21st, 2022.
- Director of the PE and Sport Study, Jerzy Szyszko, MA
Mondays 1:20 pm – 2:20 pm, room 64, near the sports hall
- Aleksandra Waleszkiewicz, MA
Fridays 12:45 pm – 1:45 am, room 65, near the sports hall
- Marek Zasuwik, MA
Mondays 3:25 pm – 4:25 pm, room 65, near the sports hall
- Volleyball (women) Tuesdays 8:40 pm – 10:35 pm, Thursdays 12:00 pm – 1:55 pm
- Badminton (women and men) Tuesdays 4:25 pm – 6:20 pm
- Basketball (men) Tuesdays 6:45 pm – 8:40 pm, Thursdays 6:45 pm – 8:40 pm